WHERE IS THE SECRET PLACE?





" he that dwell in the secret place of the Lord shall Abide under the shadow of the Almighty."
Psalm 91:1.

WHERE IS THE SECRET PLACE OF THE LORD?

- it is the only place where God answer prayers of His children.
 "If You abide in Me and my Word abide in You, You shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you."
Jn. 15:7

- It is a place of Rewards. The secret place is where God reward anyone that do good. "He that see in the secret shall pay you back openly."
Matt. 6:4

- It is a place where children of God can be joyful. "I'm telling you this, that your joy may be full."
Jn.15:11

- It is the only place where children of God can be protected.
The secret place is Where God wants His children always.
Jn.15:12-13

- It is a place of every Possibilities.
"Abide in me and I in you." Jn. 15:4



HOW CAN I ABIDE IN HIS SHADOW?

"He shall Abide under the shadow of the Almighty."
 
Stay in Obedience to His words. Daily practice the Commandments from Him. Let your heart meditates about His doing you can see and the testimonies in the Bible.

- "Abide in My Word"

- "You shall Abide in My Love"

- "You shall ask what you Will, and it shall be done you." When we ask from God, it is called PRAYER.

"YOUR FATHER THAT SEE IN THE SECRET PLACE WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS."
Matt. 6:6.

Shot your door, when you pray. Always close your eyes in PRAYER.
 
To guard your hearts from been distracted and get disconnected.

Connect to God always!



2 comments:

  1. Although a secret place can refer to a physical location, it most often connotes the state of a soul in relationship with God. Psalm 27:5 says, “For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; In the secret place of His tent He will hide me;He will lift me up on a rock”. I think the the psalmist is not referring to an actual tabernacle or tent where he can hide from physical enemies. He is speaking of the state of peace God gives in the midst of trials and attacks. Shalom!! Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The secret of God is in the spirit. Because we can not see Him. God is in the secret place.

      Delete

JOIN OUR 1,000 FOUNDING COMMUNITY